Due to the weakness of the hand’s muscles or the extra fat accumulation, the arm and biceps start to look shapeless. But this can be overcome by using a few simple exercises. Fitness Experts say that the most important part of our hands is biceps where most of the fats are stored in the hands. If this fat is toned, then the body’s fitness is also good, and muscle also increases the strength of the hands.
How to make the Biceps strong?
Some exercises can be done at home only to make the muscles of biceps strong. Apart from this, muscles can be made stronger by taking too much proportionate protein. If you want to exercise in the gym, then exercise can be made strong by using exercise such as weight training, dumbbell training and rowing machine, pulley.
Here are 5 Tips to Follow:
1. Your muscles can’t get that much bigger & stronger from doing isolation exercises where you’re using much lighter weights but when you do compound exercises using much heavier weights Your Muscles Will Get Bigger & Stronger Much Faster.
2. Just do Compound Exercises like Dips OR the Bench Press for 3-to-6 sets doing 5-to-15 reps per set 1-to-2 days per week & don’t waste your time doing isolation exercises like chest flyes, front shoulder raises or triceps extensions.
3. Instead of waiting until your next workout to use heavier weights and/or do more reps You can start using heavier weights and/or doing more reps on each set you do instead of doing a workout where you use the same amount of weight & reps on each set.
4. Once you get to point where you’re easily doing 15 reps without stopping on almost every set then it’s time to increase the weight, lift heavier and get stronger.
5. You ONLY get bigger muscles after you finish working out when you give your muscles a chance to rest, recover & rebuild into bigger ones. When you workout a certain muscle only 1-to-2 days a week then you’ll be giving that muscle all the rest it needs to grow.